If you want to find out more about the best make-up training courses, then contact Brushstroke.
From Central London:
- Head towards Hammersmith
- Follow sign posts to the A4 & M4
- At the Hogarth Roundabout take the 2nd exit on to the A316 (you will remain on the A316 for roughly 9 miles)
- Cross Chiswick Bridge
- At the Manor Circus roundabout continuing on the A316
- At Richmond Circus roundabout take 2nd exit continuing on the A316
- Cross Twickenham Bridge
- At St Margaret’s roundabout take 2nd exit continuing on the A316
- At London Road roundabout take 2nd exit continuing on the A316
- At Whitton Road roundabout take 2nd exit continuing on the A316
- You will pass The Winning Post pub
- At Hospital Bridge roundabout take 2nd exit continuing on the A316
- Leave the A316 at junction 1 merging onto slip road towards Sunbury Cross roundabout
- At Sunbury Cross roundabout take the 5th exit onto the A308 (for around 1 mile)
- Turn left on to Littleton Road
- Turn left on to Spelthorne Lane
- At roundabout continue onto Charlton Road leading onto New Road
- Continue onto Squires Bridge Road
- Turn right on to Studios RoadThe entrance to the studios is on the left hand side
There are two mainline train options near Brushstroke at Shepperton Studios:
Waterloo to Staines: approximately 32 minutes (then taxi or free shuttle bus to Shepperton Studios)
Waterloo to Shepperton: approximately 53 minutes (then taxi, free shuttle bus or short walk to Shepperton Studios)
Free Shuttle Bus Service: Shepperton Studios operates a free shuttle bus service for staff which Brushstroke students are welcome to use. It runs 7am to 7pm, Monday to Friday, between Staines and Shepperton train stations, to Shepperton Studios. The bus has 16 seats and is on a first come first served basis with priority given to Shepperton Studios staff. There are taxi companies near both stations too.
From Staines Bus Station:
From Elmsleigh Bus Station (South Street), the 438 and 458 buses run to the corner of Fairview Drive, Shepperton. Then it’s a 10-15 minute walk to Shepperton Studios:
- Take the second exit at the roundabout on to Squires Bridge Road.
- Turn left on to Studios Road.
- The security entrance to Shepperton Studios is on the left hand side.
For alternative bus routes please check the travel line website.
Brushstroke is accessible from the following airports:
- Heathrow: 10 miles
- Gatwick: 35 miles
- Luton: 42 miles
- Stansted: 70 miles