Diploma Makeup Artistry Courses
Professional make-up diploma courses for film, TV, stage and fashion
Brushstroke Diploma Makeup Artistry Courses
We offer diploma makeup courses for people wishing to work as professionally trained artists in film, TV, stage, and fashion. Whether you are a school leaver or career changer Brushstroke diploma courses can train you to be a successful make-up artist in the entertainment industry. We don’t just focus on make-up – we include hair-styling skills too so you can be sure of getting fully rounded and professional training at Brushstroke. For example, our 1 Year Hairdressing and Barbering Course and HND Level 5 Diploma Course are also ideal extensions to our 2 Year Make-Up and Hair training, thereby developing your skills even more.
Students on our diploma courses train with some of the very best make-up tutors in the business. They leave Brushstroke with wide-ranging skills meaning they (and their future employers) can have every confidence in their abilities.
We reveal the details of each syllabus nearer the start of each term time. This ensures we remain right up to date with our training and are able to make the best tutor bookings on all our diploma courses.
Your Make-Up and Hair Kit
At the very beginning of each course, we give all our students their own Brushstroke Make-Up and Hair Kit. This means we know that you start off with the key items you need as a make-up student. There is also an additional equipment list (heated rollers, training heads, etc) which students buy separately.
Choose your Brushstroke Diploma Course
Click on the links below to find out more about each Brushstroke diploma makeup course. Then we look forward to hearing from you and arranging a visit to see our facilities and discuss your training options.
Brushstroke’s Ready for Work Make-Up and Hair Training
We send our students out into the world ready and prepped as make-up and hair artists. We want them to enjoy themselves and have confidence in their ability to work in such a busy and demanding industry. This is the 7-point career training that you can expect as a Brushstroke student:
- Film, TV, stage and fashion-focused training: skills and techniques we know that students need for a successful career.
- Training by specialist tutors: professional, successful artists in their own right currently working in the entertainment business.
- Life-long learning: being on hand with support and refresher courses for our students after they qualify.
- Well-stocked, purpose-built workshops and makeup training facilities within the working environment of Longcross & Elstree Studios.
- Portfolios, CV and personal presentation guidance.
- Practical business training: tips to help students manage their new working lives.
- Real-work experience opportunities through our working tutors and industry contacts.
We’ve a page dedicated to the progress of our students where you can read all about their achievements.
Looking for short Make-Up Courses?
We have a range of short make-up courses. Start with our ‘taster’ make-up and hair training courses to get you more acquainted with the kind of techniques you’ll need. Or you can top up or add to your existing skill-set with our refresher courses.
Proper professional training from our tutors will set you on the road to becoming a skilled makeup artist.
Changing career to become a makeup artist is within your reach – with Brushstroke training behind you.